Thanks for visiting my page!
Welcome to an exciting school year 2019 - 2020
I am a STEM Educator, a Computer Science Teacher, a Passionate Photographer, and Space & Technology Enthusiast.
As the Technology Department Chair at AGBU Manoogian - Demirdjian School, I teach computer science, computer literacy, and technology classes.
The classes that I teach include:
- AP Computer Science Principles.
- General Computer & Technology Classes Grades 6 - 8
- Robotics class (Grades 6,7 & 8).
- Introduction To Technology & Engineering 9th Grade class.
- CISCO IT ESSENTIALS.
- Fundamentals of Design & CADD class offered to 10th & 11th-grade students of the Engineering & Technology Focus Group.
- Digital Photography.
I was until recently, in charge of the Photo Club
AGBU MDS and the Chess club as well as the Makers Club.
A brief history of my education background
- I graduated honors with an MA in Computer Science & Educational Technology from California State University, Northridge. (2017)
- Participant in the June 2019 College Board AP® Reading scoring the AP Comp Sci Principles Exam.
- BS in Liberal Arts from Excelsior University in Albany, New York (1991).
- I graduated on the Dean's List with a BA in Business Marketing with a minor in Psychology from the Lebanese American University in Beirut, Lebanon (LAU 1988).
- AA in Interior Architecture from LAU (1997).
- Member of International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE)
- Member of CUE (Computer Using Educators)
- CISCO A+ Certified.
- Nikon School of Photography I & II Certified.
- As part of The NASA STEM Educator Professional Development Collaborative, I attended a 40 hour NASA Professional Development at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena. And I continue to attend NASA educational classes and seminars when possible.
- I have participated in various STEM and ROBOTICS professional developments at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) in Pasadena, California.
OFFICE HOURS (Room 108):
Mondays & Fridays: 3:30 PM - 3:45 PM (Or by appointment)