Admission Policy and Procedures
- A child must be 2 years of age to enter ANP-2, 3 years of age to enter ANP-3, and 4 years of age to enter ANP-4 section on or before September 1st of that year.
- All children must be potty trained, with the exception of ANP-2 students.
- Prior to enrollment, families are given an extensive tour and orientation of the program.
- For registration the following is required; registration and payment agreement form, copy of the child’s birth certificate, health records, and payment of a non-refundable registration fee.
- The school hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 3:05 p.m. However, the classroom doors open at 7:50 a.m. and children can be picked up by 3:30 p.m.
- The school provides full-time program. However, ANP-2 classes offer 3-day option as well.
- Extended day care is available until 5:30 p.m. for a minimal charge.
- The program is inclusive of all children with the goal of meeting every individual’s needs.
Tuition and Fees
Tuition fees including breakfast, lunch, and snack are payable in 10 equal installments, August through May, during the first 10 days of each month.