A.G.B.U. Manoogian-Demirdjian School
5th Grade Sacramento Trip
June 2 , 2015
We are looking forward for our school trip to Sacramento on June 2, 2015. Please find below the flight information and the itinerary.
June 2, 2015: Southwest Airlines flt.#264 departs from Burbank Airport at 8:20 am and arrives to Sacramento at 9:35 am.
June 2, 2015: Southwest Airlines flt.#4542 departs Sacramento at 8:30 pm and arrives to Burbank airport at 9:35 pm.
*Please be at Burbank Airport at 7:00 am SHARP. Adults need to present a valid picture ID such as a driver’s license in order to check in.
We will serve boxed breakfasts to everyone just before boarding the flight in order to have a relaxed breakfast during the flight. (Bagel, cream cheese, fruit and a snack )
- Arrival to Sacramento at 9:35 am and pick up by 2 Luxury Tour buses. We will have all the students in one bus and all the parents in another bus following the students. Since we will have appointments which we must check in on time , we kindly request that the parents follow the students closely and in a timely manner.
- A visit to State Indian Museum at 10:00 am.(group 1) and 10:30 am (group 2).This museum displays exhibits illustrating the cultures of the state’s first inhabitants.
- A visit to Sutter’s Fort State Historic Park at 11:20 am – 12:30 pm. Sutter’s Fort is a massive adobe structure with walls 18 feet high and 3 feet thick which was the first non-Native American community for early immigrants to California.
- Lunch at Buca Di Beppo Restaurant from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm ( 2 types of salads, Mixed greens and Caesar salad served with house bread, 2 types of pasta , Fettuccine Alfredo and Spaghetti with Marinara, and Chicken Parmigiana with unlimited soft drinks.
- After lunch , a visit of California Railroad Museum at 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm. It is the largest museum complex with original railroad cars and locomotives illustrating railroad history in California.
- A guided visit and tour of the State Capitol Building at 4:00 pm. A meeting with Assemblyman Mr. Nazarian or a staff member has been arranged.
- Free time in Old Sacramento, with its wood plank sidewalks and picturesque three story buildings, for exploring and shopping 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Transfer back to Sacramento airport at 7:00 pm for return flight back to L.A.
- Arrival to Burbank Airport at 9:35 pm.