Student-led clubs provide an educational environment where the spirit of volunteerism and community involvement are encouraged and celebrated. The student body organizes clubs, advised by members of the faculty, around a wide variety of interests in academics, health, international affairs, social justice, the arts, and beyond.
Throughout the year, these clubs participate in fundraisers, competitions, and meetings. Recent highlights include the promotion of positive body-images, academic decathlon and robotics teams participating in regional competitions, and fundraisers to support Armenian communities in Syria and Armenia, and invest in pediatric cancer research.
To join a student club, a student can speak with a member of that club, faculty advisor, or the Vice Principal.
- National Honor Society - recognizes students committed to scholarship, leadership, service, and character.
- Decathlon & Pentathlon - scholastic competitions for student teams and individuals across a wide range of academic disciplines.
- Science Bowl - science knowledge competition using a quiz bowl format.
- Model United Nations - debate competitions on public & international affairs that develop skills in research, writing, public speaking, negotiating, and social awareness.
- Mock Trial - acting/imitating lower-court trials and participating in competitions with other schools.
CLUBS THAT PROMOTE SOCIAL JUSTICE & COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
- Student Council - cultivating and communicating change as the voice for the student body.
- Helping People Through The Arts - taking our talents out into the community and bringing joy to those who society too often overlooks.
- Cancer Awareness - raising resources and awareness in the fight against cancer.
- UNICEF - local chapter of the United Nations Children's Fund committed to supporting children and mothers in developing nations.
- Red Cross - an international humanitarian organization dedicated to helping disaster victims with a local chapter contributing primarily through blood drives.
- Alliance for Climate Education (A.C.E.) - educating youth on the science of climate change and empowering them to take action and ownership over our planet's future.
- Helping Armenian Athletes in Need - bringing awareness to the community and raising funds to assist and support athletes in Armenia.
CLUBS THAT CULTIVATE PASSION
- Chess - practice and compete in an ancient form of art, strategy, and community.
- Glee Club - for girls in grades 2 through 5 who love to sing and perform at functions on and off campus.
- Recorder Club - for boys and girls in grades 2 through 5 to learn and perform recorder music at functions on and off campus.
Note: Proposals to start new clubs or revive inactive clubs are welcome.