Education & Background
- Bachelors of Science in Education/Concentration in Human Development, Counseling, and Family Studies, 1991 University of Rhode Island
- Preliminary California Multiple Subject Teaching Credential, 2014
- 2002 - 2010 On hiatus to raise my three children
- 2010 - 2012 Preschool Teacher at St. Stephen's Preschool
- 2012 - 2014 Substitute Teacher at A.G.B.U. for grades K through 12
- 2014 - Present Second Grade Homeroom Teacher at A.G.B.U.
Hobbies & Personal Information
I enjoy baking, reading, traveling, exercising, and spending time with my family.
Living locally here in the Valley, I often run into former students. It still amazes me and I truthfully never get tired of hearing them tell me in colorful detail an experience they recall from our class. I am honored to have had the opportunity to touch and be touched by so many lives with cherished memories. I look forward to making more memories with each new class.
818-883-2428 ext. 321