AGBU Manoogian-Demirdjian School is a preschool through 12th-grade Armenian educational community committed to challenging and supporting our students to excel in academic, athletic, and artistic realms. Each student is encouraged to become a caring and responsible global citizen who values collaboration, innovation, and critical thinking to impact our community and the world.
AGBU MDS Schoolwide Learner Outcomes (SLOs)
I. Become academically skilled learners and independent thinkers who:
- Acquire a strong interdisciplinary knowledge base;
- Develop collaboration skills, effective study habits, and self-discipline;
- Solve problems critically and analytically;
- Demonstrate effective communication through verbal, written, artistic, and technological modes of expression.
II. Become individuals aware of their Armenian cultural heritage who:
- Acquire knowledge of Armenian language, literature, and history;
- Develop an appreciation for Armenian culture;
- Contribute to the Armenian community and its homeland;
- Value their Armenian American identity.
III. Become socially developed and productive future citizens who:
- Understand civic responsibilities and democratic principles;
- Embrace individual and cultural differences;
- Exhibit positive character in everyday life;
- Contribute time, skills, and talents to improve the community at large.