Students in 1st through 5th grades will learn remotely until we are allowed back on campus.
Below you will find essential information regarding remote learning.
- MMS will utilize Google’s platform (G Suite for Education) for instruction.
- Students will follow their daily school schedule. (A sample schedule is attached. Each teacher will email their specific class schedule to the parents.)
- Each teacher will interactively teach standards-based instruction daily.
- Class periods are 45 minutes long and include activities and other independent work monitored by the teachers so students are not focused on a screen the entire class period
- Tuesday - Friday classes will begin at 9:00 am and will end at 3:00 pm.
- On Mondays, we start at 8:30 am for virtual Titans Mindfulness Mondays and end at 3:00 pm.
- On occasional Mondays, we will have staff development training, and those dates will be shared with families in advance.
- Mondays through Thursdays - 3:00 to 4:00 pm, teachers are available for virtual appointments to meet with parents and students.